Yesterday TJ and I went to our baby doctor check-up to mark the end of our 16th week. Everything is measuring normal and even though I haven't gained any weight yet, (not that I'm gonna complain - we can blame that thus far on the morning sickness) baby and I are healthy.
In fact, our little baby is a mover and a shaker! Our doctor had quite the time trying to get an accurate reading on the Fetal Heart Doppler because the baby kept moving around!
I'm a bit concerned....my Mom told me that I just wanted to go go go as a baby, never wanting to just cuddle and sit still, always wanting to see the world. I even ran away from home as a toddler and was found a mile from our home in my diaper on the freeway! Trust me, my Mom is a VERY good Mother...I was just super sneaky! Let's hope this little one doesn't take after me in that regard.
P.S. I got my referral for our ultrasound to find out the sex of the baby...pretty exciting stuff! I've been going crazy by staying on "hold" in regards to decorating the nursery! Pink or Blue? We soon shall know!
4 comments:
So exciting!!! I am just so happy for you. Wish you lived closer so I could hold the little bugger..
Tawnya
I can't wait for the gummy bear to be sneaky! I'll be more than happy to give ideas;)
I *have* been asked if you have registered, yet. Hopefully Baby S will cooperate and let us know what color to choose. :-D
I started my registry but haven't added items yet...just wanted to know if baby is a boy or girl in order to pick the right colors!
Post a Comment