Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Baby times two!

This week I met up with my family for vacation in the OBX - over 20 of us!  Meeting up with everyone was so exciting as hugs and smiles were exchanged.  But the biggest surprise came when my sister-in-law told me that she was expecting too!  We're only weeks apart!  This Fall, two more babies will join our already large family...but the more to love right?

3 comments:

KennedyRose said...

You know when I first saw your link on facebook "Baby times two" I shouted out NO WAY! Then I read your post. I thought you were going to have twins! LOL. wouldn't that be awesome? Congrats to your sister-in-law :)

Joan S. said...

It's lovely to have a cousin similar in age...which SIL?

Jodi and TJ said...

It's my brother Bobby's wife, Charis. They have three boys right now and we are all hoping for a little girl. ;)