1. Since the last posting, the nausea has eased up a bit. Rather than feeling the wrath of morning sickness 24/7, I am happy to say that there are hours of relief. Better than no relief right?
2. On the 20th, TJ celebrated his 31st birthday! I surprised him with some baseball tickets to see his favorite team (the O's) play his least favorite team (the Yankees)...sadly the O's got creamed...but it was still nice to spend time with my love at the baseball field (good memories back to when we were dating).
3. On the 24th, Easter was here again - and the weather was beautiful as was our day spent with family. We received our first baby gifts. A book from my mother-in-law called, Snuggle Puppy and a toy/teether from cousin Lynn. Her son Colin decorated the gift bag...the cutest bunny bag ever!
4. On the 26th, I had my second appointment to end my 1st trimester and am now entering the fourth month of pregnancy and my 2nd trimester! Seriously!? How did that happen? I can't believe we are 1/3 of the way closer to meeting our baby!
5. We jetted over to Utah for a four day trip to see family and friends - and just returned home late last night. Baby's first trip on an airplane! Thankfully I had a little help from modern medicine to keep me feeling well on the bumpy ride!


No comments:
Post a Comment