Friday, May 6, 2011

A Word from my Baby-in-Waiting

My friend Andrea called and has been patiently waiting to give me a "surprise" that she was excited about giving.  The funniest book called, MA! There's Nothing to Do Here!  I love books and so I had to read it right then and there when I received it and we both laughed out loud.  Below is a sneak peek at some of my favorites...

"Dear Ma, What's a baby to do in a womb with no view?"

"I'm all in a heap here.  My feet are asleep here.  I'm flat out of space.  I've got knees in my face.  And I'm totally bored with this dumb bungee cord...I'm NOT kidding you...there is NOTHING to do!"

"I've tried hide-and-seek and I don't even peek.  But I'm so intertwined, I'm too easy to find.  Plus tag is no fun - I've got no place to run.  And it gives me a fit that I have to say 'IT'!"

...Thanks Andrea for the fun book!  I'm sure I'll have it memorized by the time my Baby arrives!

1 comment:

KennedyRose said...

This is such a cute book and I am so happy for you!