This past Tuesday, we went for our 20 week ultrasound and found out that our little one is a boy! TJ and I would have been happy either way but I think that his smile broadened just a little bit when they pointed out (literally) that our baby indeed is a boy.
"There is NO denying this baby is a boy." said the ultrasound technician. And with that, she printed out a photo (of his anatomy) for us to take home. Just what I always wanted. Ha, ha.
But he certainly didn't want us to find out very easily though! He crossed his legs and turned his back to us for quite some time but in the end he turned for us to finally see. ;)
We truly feel blessed especially knowing that everything looks great and he is developing on schedule and seems perfectly healthy. We can't wait to meet him!
No comments:
Post a Comment