Do you remember being a kid and experiencing "growing pains"? Well, that's what my Mom used to call them anyway. It was this achy feeling that seemed to originate in and around your bones during childhood. Thus, they were called "growing pains".
Well, that's what I feel like I'm having all over again - this time in my adulthood. However, the pain seems to be centralized in my hips and is followed by leg cramps. This makes for very uncomfortable nights. Thankfully my husband doesn't complain when I cry out in the middle of the night for him to help me rub out a charlie horse in my calve.
Even our dog, Lola jumps up and comes to my side to see what is the matter. If only her paws could help. :)
2 comments:
Charlie horses are common in pregnancy. But sometimes, drinking extra water and supplementing with calcium or magnesium helps.
Yes, water is something I for sure could drink more of! I'll look into the extra supplements too! Thx.
Post a Comment