Thursday, March 31, 2011

If you think it, it will happen

Remember the film, Field of Dreams and the quote, "If you build it, they will come"...this morning all I could think of was, "If you think it, it will happen"...in reference to throwing up.

Don't ask me how I made the connection...I'm just strange like that I suppose. But, the more I think about how sick I'm feeling - I strangely enough begin to feel sicker.

If I tell my husband that "I'm gonna throw-up" - I do. Like on cue or something, it just happens. So for all those with weak stomachs, I apologize for being so real about my morning sickness...it is what it is.

Each morning I get a little email update on the "symptoms" of pregnancy...I'm so text book it isn't funny. Yesterday it told me that it was completely normal to feel fatigued and to have mood swings. Thankfully, I can now blame that on the pregnancy.

On a brighter note, amid my emotional break down yesterday (I'm purely blaming hormones for that one) I came home from work to find fresh flowers and dinner prepared by my loving husband, TJ. I'm so blessed that he can handle all of this even when I feel I can't.

P.S. He even cleaned the kitchen afterwards. My hero.

No comments: