Day by day I've noticed a couple of things...first, the obvious, my belly getting bigger. The second, not so obvious, is my lack of coordination or rather my balance these days. Well, combine those two and you know you're headed for disaster.
I've dropped a few things here and there (who doesn't do that) - you know, laundry as you're pulling it out from the dryer, something slips from my purse to the ground or I drop my keys...well, I guess last night was the doozey. My pregnancy mind is so bad that I can't even remember what I was reaching for...but I wouldn't let it get the best of me and I pushed myself into a very tight crouching position to reach it...and wouldn't you know...I split my pants!
My husband couldn't stop laughing...I had to laugh or I know me...I would have burst out crying right then and there. Hey, I'm up for a good reason to go shopping and buy new clothes...but bending over and splitting my pants is not one of them!
The joys of pregnancy...continue.
1 comment:
You make me laugh:-D
Post a Comment