Wednesday, April 13, 2011
More pillows please
I've discovered that pillows are my friends! I'm surrounded by them at night...maybe my husband is a little jealous but I don't care because they soothe me. I've finally been able to sleep through most of the night because of these life savers. My goal is to buy one big body pillow but for now I've got one under my head, another near my belly where I can rest my arm across, one (pillow) in between my thighs, another between my knees and I went overboard with yet another one in between my ankles so my feet are nice and cushioned too. Ahhhh...more pillows please. P.S. I added the (pillow) just so that you didn't get any funny ideas. Keeping it PG here people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You need to get one of the C shaped pregnancy body pillows! That way, when you switch from one side to the other, you don't have to take the pillow with you!
Good idea, I've been contemplating which pillow would be best to buy...thanks for the info!
Post a Comment