Sunday, October 30, 2011

It's Time!

I hardly slept a wink last night...not because of the typical reasons though (heartburn, Braxton Hicks contractions, my burgeoning belly size, etc.)...no no this time it is anticipation (not to be confused with constipation).

This evening we are scheduled to arrive at the hospital for an induction! I never thought about being "scheduled" to have my baby but such is life and the curve balls that get thrown into the mix. We are just excited for the outcome...the birth of our son!

We believe that he should arrive sometime on Halloween! Later in life if he complains about his Birthday I will just blame the doctor for the timing...but I think it's a fun day! Hopefully he will feel the same.

This is just one of many updates on the verge of our little family expanding from just TJ and me (guess I can't forget our two doggies) to plus one more! Yea! I can't wait to see this little guy face to face and cuddle and love him!

No comments: