Thursday, August 18, 2011

Another "moment"

So, a few weeks ago I got this horrible head cold - you know the one where your head feels like it has been screwed on too tight while feeling heavier than it should and your sinuses are under enormous amounts of pressure...yes, that one.

Well, it finally passed but has left me with a lingering and might I add annoying cough...why won't this just go away too?  Well, to add to my pregnancy "moments"...the sneeze/pee, the bend/rip...well, now I have the cough/pee. 

Even better, it happened at work.  Oh, yes...I felt so unlucky.  Those who are reading this and have been pregnant should understand that even the slight amount of fluid in said bladder must be emptied and cannot be contained...especially under certain conditions.  I experienced the cough/pee today.  The worst part was that I had just gotten to work and there I sat...in my condition...miserable.  I thought only babies (and very old people) needed diapers...I'm beginning to consider...

2 comments:

Joan S. said...

Yeah, we've all been there...poor Jodi. :(

Periwinkle Jen said...

Yep. I experienced the "jump pee" when I was showing Ryan how to jump rope at the first exhibit at a children's museum, so I had the whole day to look forward to. I totally wasn't expecting that since I wasn't very far along. Welcome to the mom club where we share...everything.